Over the decades, there have been many useful and unique cleaning innovations. From sweeping to vacuuming, and at the moment highly developed tech gadgets, technology is always advancing how we clean our offices and homes. Because of the increased health dangers related with poor quality indoor air, there has been a great need for additional technological cleaning developments. For example, if you are regularly sneezing and coughing in your office or home, the chances are there is poor circulation of air and poor indoor air. In most cases, indoor air pollution is caused by dirty ducts. Usually, air ducts are found in many homes and almost every building. There are several duct cleaning services that are available in the market. Over the last few years, there have been a number of technological advancements in cleaning gadgets. One method of duct cleaning that is assisting the industry is robotic duct cleaning.
In the early 1980’s, duct cleaners begun utilizing robotic cameras to go inside ducts. The robotic cameras videotaped dirty ducts to show their customers why the ducts had to be cleaned. Over the past few years, robotic systems have been advanced not only to videotape the inner side of ducts, but also clean them. Most duct cleaning companies are now utilizing these tiny robots in their business.
There are a number of benefits associated with using robotic duct cleaners. In most cases, they can get into every corner and crack to efficiently remove all the debris and dirt particles. It does not need a lot of work because the technicians do not have to be regularly moving and maneuvering equipment to get to every area. Remember little time cleaning implies lesser expense for the client.
The robotic units clean utilizing quick rotating contact brushes that have the capability to brush any duct size or structure while at the same time vacuuming the debris. Normally, motorized brushes are connected to the robot and clean the air ducts as it slowly makes its way through the system. A camera that is attached to the robot allows the operator to see the cleaning procedure. Every part of the air duct is cleaned. It usually takes one cleaning session to fully clean the whole system.
The benefits of robotic duct cleaning include:
- Material that may cause any health risks can be removed from the duct safely. This can include viruses and bacteria.
- Robotic cleaning is a better quality compared to traditional manual cleaning.
- Labor time and cost are decreased thereby decreasing a client’s cleaning bill.
- Greater access, contact, and maneuverability make the cleaning more efficient while offering proof that the ducts were cleaned efficiently. Customers will be amazed at the after and before cleaning images.
- The use of robotic duct cleaning equipments lets technicians to inspect the duct way earlier before and after the cleaning procedure. They are mounted with bright lighting so every crevice and corner gets a thorough inspection.
Once seen as science fiction, the utilization of robotics is now positively impacting our daily lives. These technological devices that are advanced are assisting to make our indoor air much cleaner and fresh thereby helping to enhance our general well being and health.