Who would like to have a clogged drain? For sure, nobody wants. It’s a major concern to be given proper attention at home or any commercial establishments. The moment you find out that your house has a clogged drain, the first thing you may think is what might have caused it? Commercial drain cleaning services in your area may give you some reasons why your drain clogs. Make sure you’re aware of these signs to avoid such frustrating situations.
A drain which is clogged can result to various problems such as profit loss, health problems, and bigger issues on your plumbing system. It can lead to other matters that will cost more of your time, money, and effort.
Read below to learn the common causes of clogged drain and what possible solutions can be made to evade such problems.
Common Causes of Clogged Drain you must be Aware of
There’s no need to become a licensed plumber or drain contractor to know some factors that cause problems in your drainage system. While there are varieties of substances that are well-known to clog a drain, the following are five of the most common of them:
- Physical Objects. Accidents may happen in the most unexpected times. Objects such as utensils, hair, mobile phones, and other home materials can create a major blockage in your drain. In case you’ve experienced this, call an expert on how to immediately get rid of them and clear the clog. Not paying urgent attention to it will lead to even bigger consequences.
- Papers, wipes, cups and more. Paper cups, cotton balls, and cleaning wipes can easily block the drain and may cause severe issues at home. To avoid such, keep a trash bin where you can dispose these items.
- Oils and grease. In some cases, especially in commercial establishments such as malls and restaurants, grease or oil can also cause drain blockage when not discarded properly. It usually sticks to your drains and hardens causing the passage to be obstructed.
- Damaged or Older Drainage Pipes. Have you checked your drainage pipes before? Missing to examine drainage pipe’s age may cause problems. If your pipes are old and not well-maintained, they are more prone to damage and blockage. Outdated pipes can easily break apart and without regular checking, you may find yourself in need of pipe replacement.
- Tree Root Intrusion. This factor is difficult to handle since it can be sometimes out of your control. If there are a lot of trees in your area, then you must be more cautious and keen in looking for clogs in your drainage system. There are companies who offer camera inspection to verify if there are roots penetrating or blocking the drain.
In times you noticed a strong odor near a clogged sink, toilet, tub, and shower then it’s a signal that an urgent problem must be resolved. You may need to clear the clog and use bleach to kill bacteria that might have affected the area. To do that effectively, make sure to call in the professionals to attend to the issue. When neglected, your family’s heath or customers’ welfare will be at risk.
Dealing with Commercial Drain Cleaning Experts
Commercial drain cleaning is one of the essential things commercial establishments and firms must do to keep their business going. A clogged drain can be annoying and bothersome to customers and employees. Don’t risk putting your money to make profit for your business. However, when it comes to repairs and maintenance costs, it’s a wise decision to allot money into them to avoid further and bigger costs.
Finding the best Drain Contractors to do the Job
It’s important to find the reliable company who can provide services to residential and commercial properties in your area. It must be a team of individuals who can deliver a high-quality drain cleaning services including drain snaking and water jetting.
With such services, you will have a better idea on how to avoid emergency situations in the future. Expect less worry on drain problems and have more time focusing more on your business transactions.
Are you interested in acquiring more information on drain cleaning services Manhattan and nearby areas? Give us a call today and get a free consultation.