iPhones and iPads have become a part of the lives of modern world people. We tend to save our precious moments and other important information on them as a result of that. However, these data files can get deleted from your mobile device at any moment. It can be a devastating experience for all of us. But now you don’t need to panic about deleting your files on your iOS device. We will let you know the most convenient method available to recover those files.
We are going to use an application named iFoneMate in order to recover your deleted files on iOS mobile device. It is basically a backup application that can be used to recover the files on a water damaged, crashed, lost or deleted iOS mobile device. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to recover deleted files.
- First of all, you need to download and install iFoneMate iPhone data recovery on your Mac. After installing this software, you can connect your iOS mobile device to the Mac via a USB cable.
- Then you need to click on the “Start Scan” button. It will scan all the data files on your iOS device and list them under respective categories. However, you should also note that you will have to install few plugins in order to use this app with iPhone 3Gs or iPhone 4.
- Then you can save those recovered files to your Mac using the provided options. The target folder will be shown at the bottom of the screen. You can even change it according to your needs.
- In order to start the recovery process, you just need to click on the “Recover” button. The recovery process of IFoneMate is efficient and it can keep you away from trouble.
You can even use IFoneMate to browse backup the files in your iCloud account. Here are the steps to do that:
- Install iFoneMate iPhone data recovery in your Mac.
- Select the secondary recovery option that allows to recover files from the iTunes Backup file. Once you select this option, all the files that are stored in your Mac will get deleted automatically. Then you can click on the “Scan” button to proceed with the scanning process.
- Once this scanning process completes, you can see all the data files. You can recover them back to your Mac at any time you want.
iFoneMate can be considered as a simple and an effective tool available to backup and recovery files that are stored in your iPhone or iPad. The user friendly interface will assist you to get what you want done with less hassle. It can be used for a wide range of purposes such as iPhone photo recovery, retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone, restore lost iPhone notes etc.